Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sick Suzuki Savage

I've always liked these bikes.  The single cylinder and simple layout seems like it could make a cheap project bike.  I pulled these off of Biker Metric.  The owner made a really cool and probably pretty cheap bike to run around from skate park to skate spot on.  This reminds me of a quote that I heard from the captain of the boat that I work on.  He has been riding motorcycles his whole life and after looking at the latest issue of The Horse he said, "Greg, motorcycles are going in a whole different direction from whats been done the past 30 years."

I agree with him and I think it's awesome.  My generation just had to recover from the baby boomers bad influence on our work ethic and creativity.  I'm not saying they did a bad job raising us.  I think they just spoiled a lot of us in the hopes that we would do something better.  There's nothing wrong with what we're doing now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment