Monday, April 16, 2012

My new razor

I've always wanted one of these. My Uncle Rich has always shaved with one and I always watches him as a kid. I recently found one on duluth trading company's website and was planning on buying it but my co-worker Steve said that he saw a bunch at the antique store down on Castle Street. So off I went and found this beauty or $12. Another $13 at CVS got me blades, a boars hair brush and some shaving soap. Now my refills of blades will only cost me $5 and soap is $3. No more $18 refills of Mach III blades.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there's actually a store on Oleander between the Mellow Mushroom and the Harris Teeter called Davis and Son Tobacconists, and they have a pretty good selection of fancy shaving gear - soaps, straightrazors, safety razors, brushes, etc.

    And there's also DollarShaveClub.com at the other end of the spectrum, but worth checking out.

    -nathan

    ReplyDelete