Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oh Man this it's been a while.


So I just got back to the states and for the last few weeks in Belize I was way to busy to sit on the internet and make Blog posts. It was much harder to leave Belize than I thought it was going to be. Well at least it was much harder to leave my village than I thought. Plus I had a nasty cold and fever that made 22 hours of traveling really fun! Well Here is my funny post to welcome myself back to blogger.

This is what I found during my last couple of weeks in PG at one of the "Chiney" shops. There was a bigger box behind the counter and I just stared at it with my jaw dropped. I had to come back and take a picture. Then I asked the cashier if I could take a picture and what the hell it even was. She said "Medicine"

Damn, i thought it was condoms.

I later found out it was ginseng. Hmm, with that kind of advertising I don't know why everyone isn't taking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment