Monday, August 1, 2011

Awesomest Third World Phone Ever


Ok so a couple Months back my wife left her phone sitting in a bucket with water in it. That usually kills phones. I was looking for an excuse to get a new phone because I am a bit of a technology junkie. I know you have heard of Apple phones and Blackberry but have you heard of Plum yet? let me introduce to you the Plum World Phone.



You can put two sim cards in it so if your traveling between small countries or between service areas then you don't need to pull out your battery to install a new one, just press a button.

If you want to watch some TV but you have a pre-paid plan and can't stream video, Not a problem because this baby has a telescoping antenna! It helps to live in an area of the world that actually has tv stations around. If I'm in my village I can kind of get one Guatemalan Christian TV station but just having the feature is cool enough. Plus you can listen to radio (which is more useful for me) with that antenna and you don't need to attach headphones.


There is a MP3 player that comes with a stock photo for every song of Stewart Copeland "Bold" (he was the drummer for the Police) which has something to do with copying Blackberry. Click here for more info on that.


Last but not least, this phone has an awesome 5 LED flashlight on the top for those night time walks through developing countries. Oh and yes I did put a very American Harley Davidson background on this phone because I am a patriot who loves motorcycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment