Monday, August 1, 2011

Coffee

First I’ll start with the way that I start every day of my life. With a steaming cup of COFFEE!!!!!!!!!

When I first moved to Belize everyone drank nescafe. And not like a European would drink it but they would just put a sprinkle of coffee into the cup and then put a shit ton of powdered milk and even more sugar. I kind of got used to but then once I moved out of host families’ houses I needed find something better. I called up Mike and Steve in North Carolina and they hooked me up with this contraption. It took a little tweaking but I finally was able to make the perfect cup of coffee.

The last time I headed back to the states I happened to run into my friend Dan who lives in Russia. (Man I sound really pretentious, I’m not like that it’s just that I have a couple friends who live outside the U.S.A and I am in the peace corps right now.) Anyways, Dan gave me a can of this special Nescafe Espresso. It is really freaken good. If you like coffee and you are wondering through a grocery store in Moscow and you see this, buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment