Monday, August 1, 2011

We only have like 70-something days left so Kevina made me a paper chain to tear off a link each day. I really don’t know why she tortures me with stuff like this. She also makes me turn a card every Friday that says how many weeks we have left and then on the other side it has a small memory from our time here in Belize. I guess that wasn’t cutting it so she made the damn paper chain. That reminds me, this December I’m going to look for and buy winter solstice decorations so we don’t have to put Christmas decorations up.

Oh yea, how about that shirt? I got it in Cayo, for $15 U.S. It came bedazzled like that. They are all the rage here.


Update: Last night I told Kevina that I really don't like doing stuff like that so she will be taking over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment