Monday, August 1, 2011

Fixing computers


These are two computers that were donated from the states. Some rotary club donated a bunch of computers and for some reason they brought 11 computers that “just did not work”. I got these two working in about 10 minutes. I’m awesome.

Here is a tip to anyone that wants to donate stuff to third world countries. DO NOT DONATE TRASH! If you have absolutely no use for something don’t say to yourself “someone could use this” because then you just create a problem of sending toxic trash to a country that has no way of properly disposing of it. If you want any advice on this subject just contact me.


Disclaimer: I think I have to say that this post does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the United States Peace Corps or U.S. government or other affiliated things. Just the views and opinions of me, but you should still take the advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment